Thursday, July 26, 2012
Just watched some of our videos for tonight
Hey guys, these videos and reading are extremely interesting. I watch the first one and thought about how our schools really are like factories (which makes sense if education as we know it was created in the industrial age) just putting out students to not able to succeed in live and struggle to find a job (and they wonder why we have a low unemployment). I do think that a divergent type of thinking is needed in order to grow our students and it should start at a young age. We can see from studies that it would work and students grow and develop their skills (as long as the instruction is there like a KIPP schools). Ok I am done with my rant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you on the first video. It really made sense that we really take a goofy approach to education by treating it like a factory
ReplyDelete